The IPS-Company Group is a rapidly growing, international software systems house. We are specialized on Electrical Network Enterprise Asset Management Software, and offer power utility companies outstanding and innovative software solutions. Within our IPS-SYSTEMS™ Asset Performance Management Suite we provide cutting edge software in the field of Technical Asset Data and Maintenance Management, Protective Relay Data, Testing and Setting Management, as well as Asset Health and Asset Performance Management.
For our Headquarter in Munich, Germany we are currently looking for a new
Electrical Application Engineer (m/f)
As an Electrical Application Engineer, you are technical project contact partner for our national and international customer projects. You are responsible for identifying customer requirements by establishing personal reort with potential and actual clients as well as providing input to product feature enhancements and process improvements.
You will perform the following challenging tasks:
- Responsible for the technical advice and support for analyzing our worldwide customer requirements
- Responsible for all technical matters regarding the analysis and verification of application-related customer data
- Understand the customer requirements and business processes and its IPS products-customizing
- Build up and develop contact to all technical functions of customers
- Support in technical sales
- Perform and participate in technical sales
- Assistance and support for the creation of technical documents, for instance: user and operational documentation as well as training documentation
- Customer Support
- Degree in Electrical Engineering specialized in energy, generation, distribution or Transmission
- At least two years of professional experience as Electrical Application Engineer preferred
- Ideally a background or knowledge in the energy sector, especially in asset management and maintenance of power systems substation, networks or generation plants
- You can provide technical support to customers to a deep electronic level as well as develop good relationships with them and assess their needs
- Very good English and German language skills are essential
- Excellent PC skills and a very good knowledge of MS-Office
- High communication, team player, good analytical skills, commitment and self-reliance describe you as an employee
- Fresh graduated can also be considered
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV to alicia.rodriguez@IPS-energy.com and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into our company and/or this role please reach out to Alicia on +49 8941614885-63.