The IPS-Company Group is a rapidly growing, international software systems house. We are specialized on Electrical Network Enterprise Asset Management Software, and offer power utility companies outstanding and innovative software solutions. Within our IPS-SYSTEMS™ Asset Performance Management Suite we provide cutting edge software in the field of Technical Asset Data and Maintenance Management, Protective Relay Data, Testing and Setting Management, as well as Asset Health and Asset Performance Management.
For our office in Belgrade (Serbia), we are currently looking for a
MS SQL Server Database Integration (ETL) Administrator/Developer (m/f)
- Create, optimize and maintain T-SQL as part of stored procedures, views, functions, and queries.
- Design and develop integrated data application solutions using SQL Server Databases, SSIS ETL/Integration packages, and stored procedures.
- Test, document and deliver completed SQL packages for QA/UAT validation.
- Analysis of existing code and database structure for reuse and improvements.
- Perform and maintain data extracts and imports.
- Integrate applications with current databases.
- Interpret and maintain business requirement integrity for external customer integration projects and internal application integration data requirements.
- Document ETL mapping specifications.
- Interpret and conduct test cases for Integration solutions to produce high quality application deliverables for customer and internal projects.
- Communication and analytical skills to effectively capture, develop and implement the business requirements.
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Build ETL packages using solid integration design, data architecture, and high-performance techniques.
- Create, develop and maintain new SSIS integration packages that support transaction sets including flat file, XML and web service integrations.
- Collaborates with customers and internal business partners.
- Maintains configuration settings for interfaces and partner profiles including monitoring, troubleshooting and scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or business experience equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of IT/business experience.
- 3+ years SQL Server, T-SQL and SSIS experience required.
- 2 or more years working with source control applications, Microsoft TFS preferred.
- Experience with integration with other (non - Microsoft) systems like Oracle, DB2, ETL Informatica, Oracle Service Bus etc. is a plus.
- Ideally a background or knowledge in the energy sector is a plus.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Maintains company core values – Customer-centric, Accountable, Curious and Collaborative.
- Strong communication skills and excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and enthusiastic about learning new tools & technologies.
- You are a team-oriented and flexible person.
Working at IPS-Intelligent Process Solution
- We offer an interesting and varied position in an internationally active company.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Our career opportunities are based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- On-site Trainings.
- Security of a successful global company.
- You’ll join a team of experts, an international team with friendly and cooperative work environment.
- Team building activities.
- We, the IPS Company Group, are equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to alicia.rodriguez@IPS-energy.com and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. For a confidential discussion and insight into our company and/or this role please reach out to Alicia on +49 8941614885-63.