Technical Writer / Content Manager (SharePoint)(f/m) in part-time or full-time
The IPS-Global Group is a rapidly growing, international software systems house. We are specialized on Electrical Network Enterprise Asset Management Software, and offer power utility companies outstanding and innovative software solutions. Within our IPS-SYSTEMS™ Asset Performance Management Suite we provide cutting edge software in the field of Technical Asset Data and Maintenance Management, Protective Relay Data, Testing and Setting Management, as well as Asset Health and Asset Performance Management.
To support our team at our office in Munich we are currently looking for new part-time or full-time Technical Writer / Content Manager (SharePoint) (f/m) who would like to join our business, and has a keen interest to pursue a long term career within IT sector.
As Technical Writer / Content Manager (SharePoint) you will be responsible for the maintain and consolidation of IPS document packages in the Content Management Systems (CMS) as well the creation, maintain and update of help files and knowledge base articles. Besides, you are going to contribute to the creation and review of web contents for the IPS-Global Group products ensuring that the website stays up to date and relevant.
You will perform the following challenging tasks:
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Create, update and maintain Help-Files and knowledge base articles according to business procedures
- Produce documentation for different output (.doc, .pdf, .chm formats)
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content
- Develop high quality technical contents for the IPS website and assist in its continual optimization
- Create, organize and manage document storage using SharePoint (CMS)
- Standardize and manage the distribution of content across platforms and media
- Improve and automate IPS content operations
- Implement and maintain a SharePoint call flow library
- Organize/handle translation management for diverse multilingual projects
- Support generally technical writing department and perform other related duties as assigned within the technical writing department
- University degree in technical writing/communication or related field with an IT background. Alternatively, a language-based university degree is also considered
- First experience as Technical Writer in the areas software / electrical engineering
- Demonstrated experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS), especially with MS SharePoint Server
- Strong ability to produce technical content in multiple formats including, but not limited to PDF, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CHM, etc.
- You have a high technical understanding, preferably knowledge in the energy sector
- Ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
- Proficiency ability to communicate with managers, engineers and colleagues in good manners to ensure documentation is accurate
- You are a team-oriented and flexible person
- You have excellent attention to details and accuracy
Working at IPS-Intelligent Process Solutions:
- We offer an interesting and varied position in an internationally active compan Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities
- Our career opportunities are based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals
- On-site Trainings
- Security of a successful global company
- You’ll join a team of experts, an international team with friendly and cooperative work environment.
- Team building activities
- We, the IPS-Global Group, are equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to alicia.rodriguez@IPS-energy.com and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. For a confidential discussion and insight into our company and/or this role please feel free to reach out to Alicia on +49 8941614885-63.
Alicia Rodriguez Nieto
HR - Specialist
Tel.: +49 89 4161 4885 63