IPS-MAXIMO Bridge™The IPS-MAXIMO Interface is a set of software components that enables two-way data exchange between IPS-ENERGY™ and IBM MAXIMO software systems.
What you can do within module group – IPS-MAXIMO Bridge™:
- Transferring data from IPS-ENERGY to MAXIMO via ESB/WebSphere (communication layer)
- Transferring data from MAXIMO via ESB/WebSphere to IPS-ENERGY (communication layer)
- Data transformation (data mapping layer)
- Customer-specific application logic configuration (restrictions, rules enforcement, etc.)
- Troubleshooting, logging, monitoring, auditing, process automation etc.
- IPS/MAXIMO Interface communication and exchange process is based on industry standard web services (SOAP/WSDL).
- Easy and fast data transfer between IPS and MAXIMO
It is supported by the following modules within IPS-CAPE Bridge™ module group:
- Data Exchange
- Style Management