Part-Time Position | Ljubljana Office
Software Engineer SQL
At IPS-Global Group, we love people who are committed to their job and to raising the bar in whatever they do. We are currently looking for a creative and motivated student who is experienced with SQL databases to join us as Software Engineer SQL (m/f) in our team in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
As Software Engineer SQL your role will be to provide support to our IPS teams and customers. Most of the activities will be related to data preparation, validation, improving data quality, data migrations for different IPS®SYSTEMS, troubleshooting and configurating our solutions. You will also be working with our project management and business teams to support them with reports, analysis, assisting in project-related activities, creating, preparing documentation etc.
- Configure IPS®SYSTEMS according to specification from senior managers, end-users, team leaders and IT requirements
- Design and develop integrated data application solutions using SQL Server Databases, Integration packages, and stored procedures
- Test, document and deliver completed SQL packages for QA/UAT validation
- Analyze existing code and database structure for reuse and improvements
- Perform and maintain data extracts, imports and data migrations
- Integrate applications with current databases
- Interpret and maintain business requirement integrity for external customer integration projects and internal application integration data requirements
- Maintains configuration settings for interfaces and partner profiles including monitoring, troubleshooting and scripting
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Support and train IPS clients, integration teams and partners to use IPS integration components
- Troubleshooting of reported issues and error handling
THE PROVEN SHORTCUT.
- You are a student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- You are precise, organized and independent
- You have global mindset and a desire for a long-term cooperation and work in an international environment
- You have well-developed analytical skills and you are proactive in your approach
- You are familiar with all Microsoft packages with advanced spreadsheet skills
- You are fluent in both English and Slovenian; fluency in German is an advantage
- You are a committed team player, self-reliant and passionate about learning
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you are going to have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Possibility for further cooperation after this contract
- Mentoring and career development
- The opportunity of preparing your Master’s thesis on a practical problem
- Have fun working in a friendly, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment
- Delicious coffee, various drinks and snacks.
- Possibility to work from home for the period of COVID-19 restrictions
Does this sound like you?
Next step ➔ Apply!
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to [email protected] and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.