Pullach-Munich (Germany) / Ljubljana (Slovenia) / Belgrade (Serbia)
Azure Infrastructure Engineer
At IPS-Global Group, we love people who are committed to their job and to raising the bar in whatever they do. We are currently looking for a motivated Azure Infrastructure Engineer who is hard working, detail oriented and curious about engineering challenges to join the IPS International Team. We are happy to bring the right candidate onboard in our HQ office in in Pullach, Munich or in our Belgrade office in Serbia or in our Slovenian office in Ljubljana at the next possible starting day.
As Azure Infrastructure Engineer your role will be focusing on design, installation, configuration, operational management, migration, integration, monitoring, and cost tracking of Microsoft Azure IAAS and PAAS services in complex environments. We are looking for candidates with relevant experience in these areas and motivation to join a solution-oriented team always working on improving processes.
- Hands-on data center migration, moving legacy systems to Azure;
- Creating Cloud Design and Implementation for IPS®SYSTEM (AWS, Azure)
- Delivering timely and high-quality solutions to client problems and requests, focusing on root cause analysis and issue prevention;
- Prioritizing customer requests with minimal oversight;
- Managing escalations and cases to ensure timely and high-quality resolution of all issues;
- Configuring, monitoring, and managing alerts to track and report on Azure usage, performance, and availability of infrastructure and services.
THE PROVEN SHORTCUT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field with 5 years of practical experience or 10 years of direct relevant technical experience that may be substituted for education;
- Minimum of 5 years of extensive and applied experience administering Windows Server OS 2008R2, or better (Standalone & Cluster) patching, domain admin, network configuration, security monitoring;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Azure Cloud, planning, migrating, and managing solutions;
- Background with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, and DFS;
- Experience administering Azure Services: App Service, Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Key Vault, Ex-pressRoute, Virtual machines, Virtual Networks;
- Proficient with Azure Security Center and Azure Monitor: Network, Application, Infrastructure;
- Azure Migration experience, migrating on-premises solutions to the cloud using Azure Migrate (or other) tools;
- Excellent knowledge of federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS), multi factor authentication (Azure MFA preferred), Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Di-rectory;
- Functional knowledge of Network administration;
- Hands-on experience with Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery architecture and planning;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical con-cepts.
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you are going to have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- You’ll join an international team with more than 13 nationalities
- Have fun working in a friendly, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment. We have our own IPS-League playing Dart and Football-table.
- Delicious coffee, various drinks and snacks.
- Team building activities for all, in Germany and abroad! Sailing, bowling, yearly international team meetings & much more!
Does this sound like you?
Next step ➔ Apply!
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.