0.5 to 0.8 FTE / Melbourne or Brisbane office (Melbourne or Brisbane – Australia)
The IPS Global Group is a rapidly growing international software company headquartered in Pullach (Munich), Germany. IPS provides advanced, specialized, and valuable solutions and support to customer organizations worldwide to transform data into real-world intelligence for critically important business and technical decisions. We are specialized in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM), Outage System Management (OMS) software, and analytics. IPS®SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
IPS was first mentioned in the Gartner report in 2018. A year later was recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant report for EAM as the best-performing niche player and Asset Performance Management among the best-of-breed solutions. IPS-ENERGY Australia Pacific Pty Ltd (IPS AusPac) is a regional subsidiary company in the IPS Global Group and is headquartered in Melbourne (with Sales and Projects Offices in Brisbane) in Australia.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Manager to support the development and growth of our business in the Australia Pacific region to meet the following Position Requirements:
You will be responsible for:
- Development, implementation, and ongoing management of company policies, processes, and proce-dures, including Heath, Safety & Environment, and Quality Management.
- Maintaining ongoing efficient and effective professional business support to the company IPS AusPac;
- Managing Oracle NetSuite Sales and Invoicing system inputs and reporting
- Monitoring Taxation & Superannuation Compliance and Insurance Management
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive Documentation Management System
- Establishing and managing Service Provider contracts
- Managing lights accommodation bookings and other travel-related matters
- Planning & Organization for IPS AusPac Conference & Exhibition and Events, including promotional com-munications before, during, and after each Event.
- Ongoing support for IPS AusPac Team internal and Customer projects, initiatives, meetings, and actions Management
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
You will need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in, business management, accounting, economics, or a related field
- At least 3 years of proven experience working in the same or similar role
- Knowledge and working experience with business policies and regulations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills with MS Office and advanced Excel level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations
in PowerPoint and Prezi or similar software applications
- Sound Knowledge and experience of various types of business operations
- Ability to create best-practice Business Plans and Budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic and growing business in the Australia Pacific region as part of an agile Global Group of companies that develops and implements leading-edge advanced intelligent software solutions around the world,
- Flexible Salary Package commensurate with Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile
- Hybrid work mode
Check out our IPS-Videos!
IPS augmented reality with remote assistance
Does this sound like you? Next step ➔ Apply!
Apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date. We will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.