full-time position | Pullach office (Munich – Germany)
Business Support Specialist (m/f/d)
The IPS Global Group is a rapidly growing international software company headquartered in Pullach (Munich), Germany. IPS provides advanced, specialized, and valuable solutions and support to customer organizations worldwide to transform data into real-world intelligence for critically important business and technical decisions. We are specialized in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM), Outage System Management (OMS) software, and analytics. IPS®SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
IPS was first mentioned in the Gartner report in 2018. A year later was recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant report for EAM as the best-performing niche player and Asset Performance Management among the best-of-breed solutions. We work with many other companies and corporations, such as Megger, CGI, Atos, Accenture, Wipro, etc.
Do you want to contribute to the digital future? The IPS-Global Group is looking for an expert.
As Business Support Specialist, your role will be a combination of office management and HR coordination to be performed on-site in our HQ office in Pullach (Munich). In addition to office management tasks related to the HQ office and the people working there, you will also be responsible for coordinating and aligning our IPS-Energy offices worldwide. We are looking for candidates with relevant experience in these areas and the motivation to support a solution-oriented team that is always working on improving processes.
- Ensure and coordinate adequate business support in all IPS offices through a team of other Business Support Specialists
- Manage office and facility in our HQ in Pullach
- Coordinate and organize company car fleet
- Manage and coordinate business travel
- Welcome and onboard new members of the staff
- Coordinate CEO diary and provide administrative support
- Coordinate HR administration and act as a point of contact for all employees working in or visiting the German office
- Provide administrative support to Finance and Sales teams
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
- Experience in assistant, secretarial or administrative roles
- Excellent command of MS Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in both English and German, spoken and written
- Exceptional organization skills and a keen eye for details
- Understanding of numbers and willingness to learn and perform
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Degree in Business Administration
What we offer
- An exciting and varied position in an internationally active company where you are going to have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and take responsibility
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals
- You’ll join an international team with more than 13 nationalities
- Have fun working in a friendly, enthusiastic, and cooperative environment. We have our own IPS-League playing Dart and Football-table
- Delicious coffee, various drinks, and snacks
- Team building activities for all, in Germany and abroad! Sailing, bowling, yearly international team meetings & much more
Check out our IPS-Videos!
IPS augmented reality with remote assistance
Does this sound like you? Next step ➔ Apply!
Apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date. We will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.