part-time position | Pullach office (Munich – Germany)
Finance Support Assistant
The IPS-Global Group is a rapidly growing, international software systems company with headquarters in Pullach (Munich), Germany. We specialize in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM) software and analytics. IPS®SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
As recognized by the Gartner report in 2019 the IPS-Global Group is a leading EAM and APM Software Provider and has significant Value-Added Partnerships with leading Global Energy Industry suppliers.
We believe that amazing things happen, when we combine human brainpower, values and intelligent solutions. At IPS-Global Group, there are infinite possibilities when it comes about Digitization & Energy. Let’s create immediate Digital Future for Global Energy Supply!
- Support financial transactions and financial statements closing process for different IPS-Companies (Australia, Dubai, Germany, Serbia, Slovenia, USA)
- Analyze, comment and explain expenses development and variances
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Maintain system of accounting records
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Continuous improvement of processes within Finance & Controlling and additional duties as necessary
- Oversees bank accounts of IPS-Companies and prepares weekly cashflow report
- Oversees traveling expenses for IPS-Companies
THE PROVEN SHORTCUT.
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- You’ll join an international team with more than 13 nationalities
- Delicious coffee, various drinks and snacks.
- Team building activities for all, in Germany and abroad! Sailing, bowling, yearly international team meetings & much more!
Does this sound like you?
Next step ➔ Apply!
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to email@example.com and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.