Full-time position / Belgrade – Serbia
Finance Support Specialist
The IPS-Global Group is a rapidly growing, international software systems company with headquarters in Pullach (Munich), Germany. We specialize in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM) software and analytics. IPS®SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
IPS was first mentioned in the Gartner report in 2018. A year later was recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant report for EAM as the best-performing niche player and Asset Performance Management among the best-of-breed solutions. We work with many other companies and corporations, such as Megger, CGI, Atos, Accenture, Wipro, etc.
Do you want to contribute to the digital future? The IPS-Global Group is looking for an expert
- Support in processing financial transactions and statements closing process
- Review and process incoming invoices to trigger payment
- Support in invoicing and creating monthly outgoing invoices report
- Review bank statements and prepare a weekly cashflow report
- Support Global Head of Finance and additional duties as necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
- Experience in Finance/Accounting
- Education in the financial area
- Advanced knowledge of English and German languages
- Global mindset & readiness to work in international teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work
- Team player with analytical skills and passion for learning
- Familiarity with all Microsoft packages with advanced spreadsheet skills
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- You’ll join an international team with more than 13 nationalities
- Delicious coffee, various drinks and snacks.
- Team building activities for all
Check out our IPS-Videos!
IPS augmented reality with remote assistance
Does this sound like you? Next step ➔ Apply!
Apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date. We will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.