Full-time position / Belgrade office (Serbia)
The IPS-Global Group is a rapidly growing, international software company headquartered in Pullach (Munich), Germany. IPS provides advanced, specialized and valuable solutions and support to Customer organizations around the world to transform data into real-world intelligence for critically important business and technical decisions. We are specialized in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM) software and analytics. IPS-SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
The IPS-Global Group is a recognized APM (Asset Performance Management) software provider & vendor for Asset Analysis and for electrical power utilities by Gartner. We partner with many other enterprise companies and corporations such as Siemens, Atos, Accenture, Wipro etc.
Do you want to contribute to the digital future? The IPS-Global Group is looking for an expert
- Work closely with key stakeholders to analyze and define recruitment needs for technical and non-technical positions
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to hiring candidates
- Actively search for passive candidates by various sourcing strategies and through appropriate platforms
- Maintain positive candidate relations to source for future job openings
- Reference and background checks of qualified candidates
- Oversee the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Manage and support the implementation of IPS-Energy’s employer branding strategy
- Delivery of internal communications activities to support change and HR transformation projects
- Manage and provide support for HR administration tasks
- Support the HR team on various projects
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
- Proven work experience in the same or similar positions
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting in the IT industry
- Good understanding of HR operations activities and HR practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Solid organizational and time-management skills and ability to efficiently prioritize your tasks
- Cultural sensitivity; excited to work with people joining IPS-Global Group from all over the world
- University degree in HR, Psychology or related fields
- Excellent PC skills and a very good knowledge of MS-Offices
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- Working in our office is fun as we have a friendly work environment that allows for both collaborative teamwork and some focused time. Delicious coffee, various drinks, fruit and snacks are at hand. Offices are cleaned and maintained as recommended to keep COVID-19 from spreading among team members
- When we work from home, we follow a dynamic routine that ensures (sufficient) information sharing, a sense of belonging (both to the company and your family) and a healthy dose of engineering curiosity.
Check out our IPS-Videos!
IPS augmented reality with remote assistance
Does this sound like you? Next step ➔ Apply!
Apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date. We will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.