full-time position | Belgrade, Serbia
Junior IT and Integration Specialist
The IPS Global Group is a rapidly growing international software company headquartered in Pullach (Munich), Germany. IPS provides advanced, specialized, and valuable solutions and support to customer organizations worldwide to transform data into real-world intelligence for critically important business and technical decisions. We are specialized in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM), Outage System Management (OMS) software, and analytics. IPS®SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
IPS was first mentioned in the Gartner report in 2018. A year later was recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant report for EAM as the best-performing niche player and Asset Performance Management among the best-of-breed solutions. We work with many other companies and corporations, such as Megger, CGI, Atos, Accenture, Wipro, etc.
Do you want to contribute to the digital future? The IPS-Global Group is looking for an expert
- Act as a technical support person for all IPS®SYSTEMS components
- Upgrade IPS®SYSTEMS with new releases and models
- Assists the overall server administration and applications support, including authentication, web, database, etc.
- Analysis and support related to optimal Hardware / Software Requirements and configuration
- Monitor and diagnose performances and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Maintain configuration settings for interfaces and partner profiles including monitoring, troubleshooting, and scripting
- Assist interfacing teams in project implementation (data exchange with external systems over various interface technologies, such as APIs, staging SQL DB, ESB)
- Collaborates with customers, internal business partners, and IT sectors
- Support and train IPS client’s integration teams and partners to use IPS integration components
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT/Integration policies
- Troubleshooting of reported issues and error handling
- Participate in new project initiatives as part of the Integration team
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
- Software implementation experience
- Experience involving Microsoft Windows server installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, and support
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Experience with Microsoft IIS and SSL
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and understanding of relational databases
- Proven ability to perform administration, configuration, and troubleshooting on the database server, and application servers ensuring that all required services such as IIS, windows service, IPS executable, and other processes are running properly
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting LAN/WAN and PC problems
- Basic understanding of cloud infrastructure and technology (AWS, Azure)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Customer support skills
- Good spoken and written English
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Good working environment and full support by helping you join the company’s culture
- Various benefits related to gym training, private health insurance
- Team building events and traveling
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and take responsibility.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- Working in our office is fun as we have a friendly work environment that allows for both collaborative teamwork and some focused time. Delicious coffee, various drinks, fruit, and snacks are at hand. Offices are cleaned and maintained as recommended to keep COVID-19 from spreading among team members
- When we work from home, we follow a dynamic routine that ensures (sufficient) information sharing, a sense of belonging (both to the company and your family), and a healthy dose of engineering curiosity.
Check out our IPS-Videos!
IPS augmented reality with remote assistance
Does this sound like you? Next step ➔ Apply!
Apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date. We will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.