Full-time position / Belgrade office (Serbia)
The IPS-Global Group is a rapidly growing, international software systems company with headquarters in Pullach (Munich), Germany. We specialize in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM) software and analytics. IPS®SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
IPS was first mentioned in the Gartner report in 2018. A year later was recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant report for EAM as the best-performing niche player and Asset Performance Management among the best-of-breed solutions. We work with many other companies and corporations, such as Megger, CGI, Atos, Accenture, Wipro, etc.
Do you want to contribute to the digital future? The IPS-Global Group is looking for an expert
- Participate in software UX improvements
- Use software testing methodologies to perform testing of in-house software
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Write automatic tests using testing tools JMeter and Selenium WebDriver
- Execute and define regression tests and document use-cases
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Track results over multiple releases to identify quality trends
- Participate in requirements building to inject quality early in the software cycle
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
- Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience (1+ year)
- Strong understanding of web browsers and their debugging capabilities (Chrome/FF/IE/Safari)
- Strong understanding of testing on different devices including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests using testing tools JMeter and Selenium WebDriver(.NET)
- Knowledge of REST, a REST testing tool, Postman
- T-SQL for browsing MS SQL Databases
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS is a huge plus
- Familiarity with building automated tests for test runners like Jest, mocha, ava
- Active participation in UX improvement
- Knowledge of React – desirable
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working with Jira
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Good working environment and full support by helping you join the company’s culture
- Various benefits related to gym training, private health insurance
- Team building events and traveling
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and take responsibility.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunitiesbased on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- Working in our office is fun as we have a friendly work environment that allows for both collaborative teamwork and some focused time. Delicious coffee, various drinks, fruit, and snacks are at hand. Offices are cleaned and maintained as recommended to keep COVID-19 from spreading among team members
- When we work from home, we follow a dynamic routine that ensures (sufficient) information sharing, a sense of belonging (both to the company and your family), and a healthy dose of engineering curiosity.
Check out our IPS-Videos!
IPS augmented reality with remote assistance
Our parent company, IPS Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH is a privately held software company with its head office in Germany. Our systems are highly specialized for the energy industry and, since our establishment in 2004, we have built a substantial and constructive network of Customers and Partners around the world. We are providing our customers with cutting-edge solutions to transform their data into real-world intelligence for critically important business and technical decisions.
The IPS Group has 6 offices around the world: Zagreb (Croatia), Belgrade (Serbia), Ljubljana (Slovenia), Indianapolis (USA), Dubai (UAE) and Melbourne (Australia). For this reason, we can draw from a diverse pool of experience and a broad horizon. We are continuously growing with the goal to offer our Customers the best possible solutions and services which substantially match their needs and guarantee a sustainable process. Our mission is to create an immediate digital future for Global Energy Supply and our vision is to develop software intelligence for a better tomorrow.
Does this sound like you?
Next step ➔ Apply!
Apply for this position with your motivation letter and CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date. We will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.