Full-time position / Pullach office (Munich – Germany)
The IPS-Global Group is a rapidly growing, international software systems company with headquarters in Pullach (Munich), Germany. We specialize in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Asset Performance Management (APM), Protection & IED, Network Model Management (NMM) software and analytics. IPS®SYSTEMS offers outstanding and innovative solutions for the Global Energy Industry and other industry sectors.
IPS was first mentioned in the Gartner report in 2018. A year later was recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant report for EAM as the best-performing niche player and Asset Performance Management among the best-of-breed solutions. We work with many other companies and corporations, such as Megger, CGI, Atos, Accenture, Wipro, etc.
Do you want to contribute to the digital future? The IPS-Global Group is looking for an expert
- Act as a technical support person for all software applications used at the IPS Company Group based on Microsoft technology
- Analysis and support related to optimal Hardware / Software Requirements and configuration
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Participate in new project initiatives as an installation resource
- Support the VOIP system
- Design, develop, document, test, implement and maintain day-to-day operation of the IPS Company Group’s information systems
- Integrity, security and management of the information systems based on Microsoft technology, inclusive of diagnosing hardware and software problems
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious specialist in this field to join a successful, world-wide operating group who offers excellent salary, employment conditions and international career path.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience involving Microsoft Windows server installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and support
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and database management
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting LAN/WAN and PC problems
- Experience with creating/modifying scripts including PowerShell
- Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills
- Basic knowledge about widely known Information security management Standards (ISO 27001, SOC2 or equivalent)
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and technology (AWS, Azure)
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- Working in our office is fun as we have a friendly work environment that allows for both collaborative teamwork and some focused time. Delicious coffee, various drinks, fruit and snacks are at hand. Offices are cleaned and maintained as recommended to keep COVID-19 from spreading among team members
- When we work from home, we follow a dynamic routine that ensures (sufficient) information sharing, a sense of belonging (both to the company and your family) and a healthy dose of engineering curiosity.
Check out our IPS-Videos!
IPS augmented reality with remote assistance
Does this sound like you? Next step ➔ Apply!
Apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date. We will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.