Full-Time Position | Belgrade office (Serbia)
IPS Intelligent Process Solutions is a privately held software company with head office in Germany. Our systems are highly specialized for the energy industry and, since our establishment in 2004, we have built a substantial and constructive network of Customers and Partners around the world. We are providing our customers with cutting-edge solutions to transform their data into real-world intelligence for critically important business and technical decisions.
IPS Group is an international company with 7 offices located on four continents: Australia, America, Europe and Asia. For this reason, we can draw from a diverse pool of experience and a broad horizon. We are continuously growing with the goal to offer our Customers the best possible solutions and services which perfectly match their needs and guarantee a sustainable process. Our mission is to create immediate digital future for Global Energy Supply and our vision is to develop software intelligence for a better tomorrow.
Are you passionate about artificial intelligence, big data & augmented reality? Are you determined to master Microsoft tools and technologies? Then keep reading, this is a perfect opportunity to join us as
- Act as technical support person for all software applications used at the IPS Company Group based on Microsoft technology
- Analysis and support related to optimal Hardware / Software Requirements and configuration
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Participate in new project initiatives as an installation resource
- Support the VOIP system
- Design, develop, document, test, implement and maintain day-to-day operation of the IPS Company Group’s information systems
- Integrity, security and management of the information systems based on Microsoft technology, inclusive of diagnosing hardware and software problems
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience involving Microsoft Windows server installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and support
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and database management
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting LAN/WAN and PC problems
- Experience with creating/modifying scripts including PowerShell
- Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills
- Basic knowledge about widely known Information security management Standards (ISO 27001, SOC2 or equivalent)
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and technology (AWS, Azure
THE PROVEN SHORTCUT.
What we offer
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- Get ready to grow at the speed of light and to take responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- Working in our office is fun as we have a friendly work environment that allows for both collaborative team work and some focus time. Delicious coffee, various drinks, fruit and snacks are at hand. Offices are cleaned and maintained as recommended to keep COVID-19 from spreading among team members
- When we work from home, we follow a dynamic routine that ensures (sufficient) information sharing, sense of belonging (both to company and your family) and a healthy dose of engineering curiosity.
Does this sound like you?
Next step ➔ Apply!
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.