You are here:
IPS-User Meeting 2017 - Information and Registration
Facts at a glance:
|Who's invited:||All IPS-Customer and Partner as well as all interested parties|
|When:||September 19-20, 2017|
|Where:||Westin Indianapolis Hotel, 241 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA|
|Additional training:||September 21, 2017|
|Early bird participation fee:||$500 (until July 31, 2017)|
|Regular participation fee:||$600 (from August 1, 2017)|
|Special room rate:||https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ipsenergy2017|
|Evening event:||September 19, after the 1st day of the IPS-User Meeting (included in the participation fee)|
Interesting and informative topics regarding our IPS-SYSTEMS™ Asset Performance Management Suite:
- Latest company news and product direction
- Product demonstration of the new IPS-ENERGY™ v1.93 software release
- Latest updates regarding the IPS-CLOUD™ solutions
- Demonstrations about Asset-Health-Diagnostics and Maintenance Decision Intelligence with IPS-SmartGridDI™
- Practical examples of the new IPS-RCM™ (Reliability Centered Maintenance), IPS-BPM™ (Busniness Process Management) and IPS-CELC™ (Circuit Element Limit Calculation)
- Presentations about projects and professional lectures of invited guest speakers
- Presentations by IPS customers and their use of IPS-SYSTEMS™
- Discussions and interactions with IPS-ENERGY™ users from other companies
- Discussions and interactions with IPS developers and managers
- And much more...
An additional training session is scheduled on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at the Westin Indianapolis hotel.
- If you are interested in the additional training day, please insert a short message within the "Additional information and comment" field.
Place of event:
Westin Indianapolis Hotel
241 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: +1 317-262-8100
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a special room rate for the above-listed hotel available?
Yes. Please find the link above in the "Facts at a glance" section. Additionally, you'll get a the link to the Westin Indianapolis website to use the special room rate.
- Is there a dress code required?
There is no specific dress code required. Usually, our attendees are wearing business casual.
- What's the topic of the this year's evening event?
Will be published soon!
- Is there a laptop or any other working equipment required?
No. There is no laptop or any other device required for the IPS-User Meeting.
- Is free WIFI available?
Yes. Free WIFI will be available. The WIFI-Code will be provided on-site at the IPS-User Meeting 2017.
Please find the registration form below. Besides access to the IPS-User Meeting 2017 event, the participation fee contains food and soft drinks during the meeting as well as a special evening event on Tuesday, September 19, 2017. Not included are costs of accommodation and travel. Please note that your registration and also the registration for the training session is binding. The event or training (or parts of it) can be cancelled if there are not enough participants. In this case all pre-payments will be refunded.
We are looking forward to your attendance and to welcome you to the IPS-User Meeting 2017 in Indianapolis.