Full-time position | Indianapolis, Indiana (USA)
IT Support Engineer
IPS Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH is a privately held software company with its head office in Germany. Our systems are highly specialized for the energy industry and, since our establishment in 2004, we have built a substantial and constructive network of Customers and Partners around the world. We are providing our customers with cutting-edge solutions to transform their data into real-world intelligence for critically important business and technical decisions.
IPS Group has 6 offices around the world: Zagreb (Croatia), Belgrade (Serbia), Ljubljana (Slovenia), Indianapolis (USA), Dubai (UAE), and Melbourne (Australia). For this reason, we can draw from a diverse pool of experience and a broad horizon. We are continuously growing with the goal to offer our customers the best possible solutions and services that substantially match their needs and guarantee a sustainable process. Our mission is to create an immediate digital future for Global Energy Supply and our vision is to develop software intelligence for a better tomorrow.
Are you passionate about artificial intelligence, big data & augmented reality? Do you want to contribute to the digital future? Then keep reading, this is a great opportunity for engineers who want to join us.
- Supporting and collaborating with development and integration teams
- Supporting overall customer deployment, configuration and maintenance of IPS®SYSTEMS
- Assisting with customer data extraction, transformation and loading to IPS®SYSTEMS
- Configuring customer dashboards
- Configuring the IPS data integration and analytics tools
- Helping prepare data for demonstrations
- Configuring Interfaces to other customer’s systems
- Assisting in troubleshooting customer issues especially where database interrogation is needed
- Providing analysis and support related to optimal Hardware / Software Requirements and configuration for the customer
THE PROVEN SHORTCUT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of the C# language
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL, preferably Microsoft SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and database management
- Demonstrated knowledge of web services technology
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Windows O/S Server and Windows Network Environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Familiar with Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook
- Familiar with Virtualization technologies, such as Hyper-V or Citrix
- Familiar with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)
- Working experience with Intranet solutions and building websites
- Experience with creating/modifying scripts including PowerShell
- Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills
- Basic knowledge about Information security management Standards (ISO 27001, SOC2 or equivalent)
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied position in an internationally active company where you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects worldwide.
- Culture of trust, teamwork, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- An opportunity to grow at the speed of light as you take on more responsibilities.
- Your development – our commitment: career opportunities based on each individual profile and supporting each employee to achieve their professional and career goals.
- Working in our office is fun as we have a friendly work environment that allows for both collaborative team work and some focused time. Restaurants, coffee shops and other retail conveniences are nearby. Offices are cleaned and maintained as recommended to keep COVID-19 from spreading among team members.
- When we work from home, we follow a dynamic routine that ensures (sufficient) information sharing, sense of belonging (both to company and your family) and a healthy dose of engineering curiosity.
Does this sound like you?
Next step ➔ Apply!
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this position with your motivation letter and updated CV in English, indicating your desired salary and possible start date to [email protected] and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role and discuss your application in detail.